Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

First off, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We had a very busy December, so I didn't get to post much. I'll be catching up with all of our activities, so please bear with me. Here's a brief recap:

My parents came to visit when I had my surgery, which was a big help for me and Mike and great fun for the kids.

The older kids had all of the Christmas activities at school, including the all-school program and their classroom parties.

I had all of the Christmas prep to do with my foot still bandaged and in the surgical shoe.

The kids participated in the Christmas Eve mass and we had friends over for dinner afterwards.

We travelled to San Diego right after Christmas to spend a week with Mike's parents.

And now we're home again and getting back into the routine of school and activities. The holidays were much too short for all of us, so it's been a bit of a struggle to get back into it all. That's probably a sign of a good vacation, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment